1. Language selection: Here visitors can select their language of choice.
2. Login area: Here you can enter your personal login area to edit your company profile and access the performance report of your company profile.
3. Company logo: Placed in a prominent position to help ensure your brand remains top of mind.
4. Contact information: Eye-catching buttons lead the buyer to your phone number, your website, or a contact form.
5. Information about your business: Here is where the visitor receives an overview of your company and range of products, translated in up to 15 languages.
6. Product catalogue: Here you can showcase your main products or services in your portfolio using photos as well as the important data and information about your offer.
7. Your company website: Enter your web address here – or several addresses. The visitor is then redirected directly to the site.
8. Documents: Use your company images, videos, and relevant PDF files to help customers understand more about what you have to offer.
9. Company stats: Facts and figures, as well as additional useful information, let you communicate what your potential customers should know about you.