As the Head of Lead Management at Visable, you and your team are the central interface for the topic of leads. In addition to your own lead generation activities, lead scoring, and qualification, you are the primary link between Sales, Product, and Marketing. You ensure that various lead sources generate exactly the right leads in the desired quality and quantity. Following the recent investment by Alibaba.com in Visable, we are aiming for rapid expansion of our international activities. With the associated growth targets, lead management will play an even more important role in achieving these goals in the future.
Shape the future of B2B with us
- Synchronizing all company-wide lead generation activities with a focus on lead quality and quantity as well as cost-efficiency – including KPI responsibility and direct reporting line.
- Execution of lead generation activities within the team through email and data scraping activities.
- Management and execution of lead nurturing activities through email and data enrichment.
- Coordination of lead qualification within the team and management of lead routing and scoring.
- Close exchange and collaboration with all relevant stakeholders for planning and implementing targeted lead generation initiatives.
- Creation of detailed lead reports for lead management and for creating transparency – daily, weekly, monthly.
- Introduction of processes for scaling lead management.
- Professional and disciplinary leadership of a five-member team in DACH (Hamburg) and internationally (Paris).
- Motivating the team and communicating a clear strategic vision.
- As a sparring partner for all directors and the executive board, you support the achievement of our ambitious lead goals.
- Independent implementation of projects to improve lead management activities and processes.
What we offer
- The opportunity to actively shape the future of online B2B business and build an European Champion
- At our company, you can expect an established traditional enterprise with the advantages of a dynamic start-up culture: flat hierarchies, a first-name basis culture, and a fantastic team spirit
- The chance to develop in a rapidly growing international environment
- An agile and supportive environment, where success is always a team achievement.
- Optimal work-life balance through 30 vacation days (+ Christmas Eve & New Year's Eve) and flexible working hours
- We believe in the best of both worlds: flexibility and collaboration. Thus, you'll enjoy the benefits of working from home while also experiencing the team spirit in our offices at least once a week, for a total of eight days a month
- We promote your professional and personal skills through individual training opportunities (e.g., Visable Online Academy & Trainings), regular feedback talks, and team building measures
- Take advantage of our workation offer and work where others vacation
This is how you can impress us
- 5+ years of experience in lead management and lead generation.
- Know-how in the areas of lead routing and scoring.
- Ideally, experience with freemium/premium or SaaS business models.
- Strength in coordination and collaboration with stakeholders.
- Knowledge in the development and advancement of KPIs and in lead reporting.
- Experience in optimizing marketing and sales processes.
- A solid marketing background to also drive areas such as lead nurturing.
- Leadership qualities: You can strategically align, motivate, and lead a team.
- Your mindset: visionary, strategic, data-driven, and growth-oriented.
- Hands-on mentality: Not just managing, but also implementing projects yourself.
- German at native speaker level, excellent English skills, French skills would be an additional plus.