Search and find with wlw
wlw is our answer to B2B enquiries in German-speaking countries – and the No. 1 research tool for professional buyers as well as professionals performing online research. That’s because we make things easy:
Free of charge for buyers
wlw doesn’t cost a cent for decision-making buyers doing research.
Supplier and product searches
An efficient tool – regardless of whether you are looking for a manufacturer or service provider or a certain product.
The most important information at a glance
All the information needed, such as an overview of offers (e.g. product details or catalogues), contact persons, certificates and regions of delivery can easily be found on the company profile.
The use of filters, such as type of delivery or location, makes it easier for buyers to perform a targeted search.
Fast, simple connections
The supplier can be contacted without any obligation to buy – via the information on the company profile or by switching to the company’s website.
Always a step ahead:
your factors for success
Just a few steps is all it takes to set up your company profile, insert products – and boost your reach and online visibility. After all, with wlw you are leveraging the rules of digital searching and finding for your success.
Address business customers instead of consumers
No matter if your customers are in the construction, machines or textile industry. With a wlw company profile, you speak directly to the target groups of commercial buyers – without any scatter loss.
Approach decision-makers where they are searching
You present your offers in line with the art of search engine rules and also reach buyers when they research on Google. That’s because wlw has an average of 1 million B2B search keywords in the Top 3 results. Which means your potential customer is just a click away!
Know where you stand
Our analysis of your success shows you each month how you are doing. How visible are you compared to the competition? How many customer interactions were generated? How often was your offer displayed? A table with all the details of your visitors can be downloaded for your sales and marketing team.
Your company profile at a glance
1. Company logo: The prominent placement of the logo ensures your brand remains top of mind.
2. Contact information: Your most important contact details appear at the top, and two eye-catching buttons lead buyers to your website or directly to you via a contact form.
3. Short description: This is where you provide a short and persuasive summary of what your customers should know about your company.
4. Certificates: Here is where you show buyers that you comply with standards in quality, data security, occupational and transport safety, energy management, environmental and compliance matters, such as ISO 9001 or ISO 50001.
5. Delivery: Regional, national, international – your buyers instantly see where your products are available in the world.
6. Number of employees: Corporate group or mid tier? An important information for many buyers.
7. Company offering: Normally, a buyer is led to your profile via a keyword search. Here is where they receive a comprehensive overview of your company – and can discover additional interesting areas of business.
8. Products: Here is where you present your bestselling products and your portfolio in an attention-grabbing way.
9. Location: A map shows where your company’s headquarters is located – which is especially interesting for regional customers.
10. Company information: The tab “About us” offers plenty of space for additional information using text, pictures or an image video.
What our customers are saying about us:
“Our experience shows that people who search on ‘Wer liefert was’ are genuinely interested in making a purchase.”
What can we do for you?
We are looking forward to a personal conversation.
Mon-Thu from 8.30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Fri from 8.30 a.m. to 3.30 p.m.