§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we provide you with information about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be used to identify you personally, such as name, address, email addresses and user behavior.
(2) The controller pursuant to Article 4(7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Visable GmbH, ABC-Straße 21, 20355 Hamburg. If you have any questions about data protection, please email us or contact our data protection officer, ER Secure GmbH, In der Knackenau 4, 82031 Grünwald, 089 552 94870, firstname.lastname@example.org.
(3) When you contact us by email or via a contact form, the information you provide (your email address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We will delete the data collected in this context when storage is no longer required, or restrict its processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our services or would like to use your data for marketing purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. This includes the specified criteria for the storage duration.
When using the ‘Contact us’ feature, we view and store the data entered by you into the various fields of the contact form so that we can reliably prevent the sending of SPAM and be able to assess facts relating to any customer complaints as comprehensively as possible. An assessment is also carried out to improve the user experience and to further develop our products.
If you use the ‘wlw Connect’ feature, we will pass on your request to suppliers selected by us regardless of your selection. We will then evaluate their responses and create a list of interested providers who you can get in touch with.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
– right to information,
– right to rectification or erasure,
– right to restriction of processing,
– right to object to processing,
– right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority concerning the processing of your personal data by us: the federal region in which you reside and the location of the alleged breach are factors that determine which authority is involved. You will find a list of supervisory authorities and their addresses at https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you use our website for merely informative purposes and not to register or otherwise provide us with information, we will collect only the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we will collect the following information, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security. The legal basis for this is Article 6(1) sentence 1 point (f) GDPR.
This includes the following data:
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status / HTTP status code
– Volume of data transmitted
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk, assigned to the browser you are using and provide certain information to the entity that installed the cookie (in this case, us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make our website more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (see b).
– Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes session cookies, in particular. They store a session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes and decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies, for example. Please be aware, however, that if you do so you may be unable to use all features of this site.
Detailed information on the cookies used on this page can be found here.
§ 4 Further functions and services of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if interested. Typically you would need to give additional personal information that we use to provide the service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) We partly use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions, and are regularly inspected.
(3) Moreover, we may disclose your personal data to third parties, if participation in promotional events, competitions, contracts or similar services is offered by us together with partners. You will receive further information when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners have their headquarters in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
(5) We use the IP address collected during your use of our website (see § 3 (1) of this Data Privacy Statement) to notify our advertising customers in the context of performance analysis (”Top Latest Visitors”) of companies which have searched for the categories in which those advertising customers are listed or have clicked directly on their company profile. If we are not able to allocate the IP address in question unequivocally to a company and it is therefore conceivable that the IP address can be assigned to a natural person, in which case the data would be personal, the IP address will be deleted immediately in order to guarantee that personal data are not being communicated to advertising customers. The IP address is checked on the basis of automatic searches, complemented by manual checks and follow-up work.
§ 5 Objection to or withdrawal of consent for processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have declared it to us. The legality of the data processing carried out based on consent until its revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case in particular if processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we will describe individually for each of the functions in the following. In you do object, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data according to our existing procedure. If your objection proves justified, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or inform you of our compelling legitimate reasons that justify our continuing with the processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising using the following contact details:
20354 Hamburg, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0)40 2 54 40-0
Fax: +49 (0)40 2 54 40-100
VAT reg. no.: DE263357612
Tax number: 48/763/02042
Commercial register: HRB Hamburg no. 106779
CEO: Peter F. Schmid
Austrian branch office
Mariahilfer Strasse 34
1070 Vienna, Austria
Tel.: +43 (0)17431 528
Fax: +43 (0) 17431 527
Company register: FN 392239y Commercial Court of Vienna
VAT reg. no.: ATU67822234
Tax number: 09 220/8594
CEO: Peter F. Schmid
Member of the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber
Visable GmbH, Hamburg
6340 Baar, Switzerland
Tel.: +41 (0)41 766 33 88
Fax: +41 (0) 41 766 33 77