europages helps SMEs to be found on the European market – and even worldwide. The B2B platform is present in 28 international markets to help ensure partners and distributors can find your enterprise. Read about all the advantages of a company profile here.
International trade is in full swing on europages
More and more small and medium-sized B2B enterprises from the DACH region are looking beyond their own nose and venturing into the digital market in other countries. Back in 2018, the share of exporting small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in Germany amounted to 51 per cent – a number that is forecasted to grow. This comes as no surprise, as according to a KfW survey (German) globally active SMEs are more innovative, growing at a stronger rate and more profitable.
If you, too, want to tap into new markets, europages can help you achieve this. Every month, up to 2.3 million business-based buyers from all over the world are on the leading B2B platform for international trade. They are continually looking for new sellers – and with a company profile on europages, your company, too, is in the pool. In this way, you can present your products and services for the B2B sector to a high number of interested potential buyers.
Benefits of a company profile with EUROPAGES
The concrete benefits of a professional company profile with europages at a glance:
- With europages, you and your offers are present in 28 international markets. Your company profile appears among the top search results during Internet research via Google or Bing – regardless of the language of the search enquiry.
- A professional profile encompasses service packages with up to 15 different languages, including Arabic and Mandarin. Our professional translators work precisely to your requirements and transcribe content in every desired language.
- You profit from comprehensive analyses and analysis functionalities. The number of impressions, clicks, leads and many more are prepared to provide a clear overview and can be downloaded as a detailed table for your Sales team.
- europages is not only free of charge for buyers, but also for sellers in the standard profile model. Two professional, fee-based variants offer a host of additional benefits. Tailored packages are also possible.
1,3 million professional buyers are waiting for you!
Present your product range online to buyers and make sure that your company is visible to the right people. Expand your internet presence with a free profile on wlw.
This is the information in your company profile
Centrally positioned at the top of your company profile is your company logo – making it immediately visible for the buyer where they are. Your contact data is quick to find on the right side, with highlighted buttons for getting instantly in touch. Below the logo, buyers can find your company location as well as the description of your business, with an overview of your range of offers in the potential buyer’s language.
Below this is space for your own company website or other websites, which can be directly linked to. Your europages profile is rounded out by company videos that you can upload, as well as further information that can be useful for potential customers. See here what a company profile on europages can look like.
Do you, too, want to be part of the roughly 3,000 companies every month who set up their own website on europages? Use this link to register now.
Customer voices: what international customers are saying
Many B2B enterprises from the DACH region have been listed on europages for many years, as the platform has become indispensable as a consistent and important pillar in their international Marketing and Sales teams. How various enterprises profit concretely from europages can be seen in these examples:
- The lubricants manufacturer Mabanol has been found by buyers around ten times more since setting up their professional profile on europages. The number of contacts from interested persons in other countries has nearly tripled. Traffic to the company’s website has increased significantly. Thanks to the use of Google Ads services, the click through rate of ads on Google has grown from 2 to 8 per cent within just two years.
- Universal Rubber Manufacturing (URM), based in Belgium, has had a professional profile with europages for more than 20 years now. The rubber manufacturer profits in many ways from the B2B platform: numerous enquiries from all over the world reach the company via the company profile, which are also of a high quality at the same time. On top of this, the visibility of the company on the Internet has grown tremendously thanks to the relevant keywords.
Are you interested in a company profile on europages or first simply want consultation about which concrete options are available for your company? Then feel free to contact us via our contact form.
Increase your visibility to your target audience and showcase your product offering online by creating a free profile on wlw.