Shape the future of B2B with us
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end
- Uphold high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and processes you will encounter
- Work with engineers across the company to build new features at large-scale
- Contribute to our multi-brand design system
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
What we offer
- The opportunity to actively shape the future of online B2B business and build an European Champion
- At our company, you can expect an established traditional enterprise with the advantages of a dynamic start-up culture: flat hierarchies, a first-name basis culture, and a fantastic team spirit
- An agile and supportive environment, where success is always a team achievement.
- Optimal work-life balance through 30 vacation days (+ Christmas Eve & New Year's Eve) and flexible working hours
- We believe in the best of both worlds: flexibility and collaboration. Therefore, you'll enjoy the benefits of a home office, but will also experience the team spirit in our offices at least once a week and eight days a month
- We promote your professional and personal skills through individual training opportunities (e.g., Visable Online Academy & Trainings), regular feedback talks, and team building measures
- Take advantage of our workation offer and work where others vacation
This is how you can impress us
- You are highly experienced Vue.js
- You hold yourself and your team to a high bar when working with user-facing systems
- You take pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems
- You have extensive experience in testing (Jest, Cypress, etc.)
- You have a proof record on working on large complex projects over a long period of time
- You are not afraid to optimize your teams existing CI/CD pipelines
We live and love diversity! That's why we signed the „Diversity Charter“ to promote equal opportunities and diversity in all its components. By signing the Diversity Charter we guarantee that all qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation gender identity or physical abilities. A culture of respectful interaction is deeply rooted in our corporate values and therefore we want every employee to feel included, accepted and valued. With over 50 different nationalities and more than 20 spoken languages among Visable’s workforce, we can already be proud of being a culturally varied and truly international company.
You can find more information about Visable here.