Forme mit uns die Zukunft des B2B
- Integration of clients for Google Ads (and the Display program): calling clients and executing campaign briefings and alignments on campaign drafts.
- Creation of a SEA campaign for new clients.
- Optimization of ongoing and existing SEA campaigns for existing clients.
- Regular quality checks to ensure campaigns run smoothly and without issues.
- Regular "performance check calls" for major accounts to boost customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring and challenging our existing Google Ads agency for small clients to ensure quality standards and campaign optimization.
- Responding to client and vendor inquiries about Google Ads topics.
- Ultimately, supporting sales in acquiring clients requires large budgets/potential clients.
Was wir bieten
- The opportunity to actively shape the future of online B2B business and build an European Champion
- At our company, you can expect an established traditional enterprise with the advantages of a dynamic start-up culture: flat hierarchies, a first-name basis culture, and a fantastic team spirit
- An agile and supportive environment, where success is always a team achievement.
- Optimal work-life balance through 30 vacation days (+ Christmas Eve & New Year's Eve) and flexible working hours
- We believe in the best of both worlds: flexibility and collaboration. Thus, you'll enjoy the benefits of working from home while also experiencing the team spirit in our offices at least once a week, for a total of eight days a month
- We promote your professional and personal skills through individual training opportunities (e.g., Visable Online Academy & Trainings), regular feedback talks, and team building measures
- Take advantage of our workation offer and work where others vacation
Damit beeindruckst Du uns
- At least 3 years (up to 5 years) of professional experience in SEA (Google Ads), preferably in a digital marketing agency.
- Self-confidence and motivation to "get things done," capable of working independently, with existing structures and processes.
- Proficiency in English and additional fluency in either Italian or Spanish.
- Previous jobs in direct contact with clients (e.g., within an agency) would be a plus.