1. Language selection: Here is where visitors select their language of choice.
2. myeuropages: Your personal login area for editing your company profile.
3. Company logo: Placed in a prominent position to help ensure your brand remains top of mind.
4. Contact information: Eye-catching buttons lead the buyer to your phone number, your website or a contact form.
5. Information about your business: Here is where the visitor receives an overview of your company and range of products, translated in up to 15 languages.
6. Your company website: Enter your web address here – or several addresses. The visitor is then led directly to the site.
7. Product catalogue: Present your bestselling products here and your portfolio using photos or graphics.
8. Videos: Thanks to moving image material, such as explanatory videos or short image films, you can bring your products closer to potential customers.
9. Company stats: Facts and figures, as well as additional useful information, let you communicate what your potential customers should know about you.
10. Location: Here is where visitors can see where you are located and how they can reach you.