Construisez l'avenir du B2B avec nous
- You are part of the international HR team, take over the professional management of our HR team in Paris and you report to the Group Head of HR in Germany
- You are responsible for the operational HR management of topics from recruiting to HR support to personnel development and are in close contact with the business units, especially Sales
- You advise our managers and employees on labour law and HR-related issues in a needs- and solution-oriented manner
- You will support employees within your scope (100 people, mainly Sales) at all stages of their development: onboarding, skills development, career development etc.
- You guide coach people managers on how best to organise their teams and resolve their HR issues: performance management, identifying and retaining talent, career paths, remuneration, legal and disciplinary issues, etc.
- You are regularly benchmarking innovative market HR practices in order to develop our actions
- You work very closely with the international HR team on all strategic issues and drive the further professionalisation and harmonisation of our HR processes in France and Belgium
- You work in partnership with our local CSE on all issues
Ce que nous vous proposons
- A very strong growth context in a profitable company that wants to become one of the champions of B2B in Europe
- An international team on a human scale with a real diversity of profiles
- A group that invests in people and encourages collaboration between Paris, Berlin and Hamburg
- A culture of trust and responsibility
- A competitive package
- Party committee managed by the employees
- Ticket Restaurant card for lunches and cantine
- Navigo pass half reimbursed
Voici comment nous surprendre
- You have a successfully completed university degree in business administration, social sciences, law or comparable with a focus on HR
- You already have several years of professional experience in HR in various roles, ideally in an online environment
- You have a sound knowledge of individual and collective labour law
- You are proficient in the entire spectrum from recruiting to personnel support and development – you have especially experiences in collaboration with Sales Teams
- You always keep an eye on the requirements and needs of the business units and think in terms of solutions for the best possible support of your internal stakeholders
- Your way of working is independent, goal- and result-oriented with a "view of the whole"
- You convince with your above-average communication skills
- You like to work face-to face with your stakeholder and you love to be 2-3 days/week in our Paris office
- You are fluent in English
We live and love diversity! That's why we signed the „Diversity Charter“ to promote equal opportunities and diversity in all its components. By signing the Diversity Charter we guarantee that all qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation gender identity or physical abilities. A culture of respectful interaction is deeply rooted in our corporate values and therefore we want every employee to feel included, accepted and valued. With over 50 different nationalities and more than 20 spoken languages among Visable’s workforce, we can already be proud of being a culturally varied and truly international company.
You can find more information about Visable here.