Visable is a European digital communication group (370 employees, €55M turnover) with establishments in France, Belgium and Germany. In France, 50 employees coordinate sales and activity in more than 20 countries through direct sales teams (France, Belgium, Eastern Europe) or reseller partners (Italy, Germany, Spain, Poland, Russia...). We support European SMEs in their international commercial development by helping them to be more visible on the Internet.
Visable International publishes the websites, www.europages.com and www.europages.fr, allowing B2B buyers to find the best suppliers among 3 million European and global companies. Every year, more than 36 million buyers from all over the world use our 26 language versions to find their next supplier in fields as varied as food, machinery, services, cosmetics... making EUROPAGES the most complete and most visited European B2B site on the market (OJD certified). 78% of visitors are European, and 22% come from China, the United States, etc... At Visable, we are naturally international.
For suppliers, we offer increased visibility on our specialized B2B sites, with 24/7 access to contacts and statistics, translation services in 26 languages... No need to be trilingual (or more), we take care of everything.
Reporting directly to the Sales Director, you are the front-runner in the Group's business development plan. Occasional business trips may be required. This description covers the main responsibilities; it is not exhaustive. If you are interested in developing partnerships with high-level contacts, do not hesitate to apply.
Shape the future of B2B with us
- Follow and initiate key business opportunities in your dedicated sector, France and abroad
- Actively seek new sales opportunities within a network of professionals, identifying decision-makers and strategic contacts
- Transform your lead network into customers/partners
- Ensure full product knowledge and demonstrations
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Guarantee the achievement of quarterly and monthly objectives
What we offer
- Full onboarding course: continuous training and coaching with the various actors (sales team, sales administration, support, etc.)
- Numerous incentives (travel, bonuses,...)
- Tools: laptop, database, Sales Automation
- English courses
- Fixed salary + attractive bonuses + growth opportunities
- Medical aid/Pension
This is how you can impress us
- As an International Business Developer - with growth potential, you ideally have a minimum of 2 years business training and at least one experience in a B2B environment
- Dynamic, ambitious and motivated by challenges, we are looking for a competitor with an affinity for the digital world
- A taste for international trade and good English skills (or another language) is an advantage