Visable is a European digital communication group (370 employees, €55M turnover) with establishments in France, Belgium and Germany. In France, 50 employees coordinate sales and activity in more than 20 countries through direct sales teams (France, Belgium, Eastern Europe) or reseller partners (Italy, Germany, Spain, Poland, Russia...). We support European SMEs in their international commercial development by helping them to be more visible on the Internet.
Visable International publishes the websites, www.europages.com and www.europages.fr, allowing B2B buyers to find the best suppliers among 3 million European and global companies. Every year, more than 36 million buyers from all over the world use our 26 language versions to find their next supplier in fields as varied as food, machinery, services, cosmetics... making EUROPAGES the most complete and most visited European B2B site on the market (OJD certified). 78% of visitors are European, and 22% come from China, the United States, etc... At Visable, we are naturally international.
For suppliers, we offer increased visibility on our specialized B2B sites, with 24/7 access to contacts and statistics, translation services in 26 languages... No need to be trilingual (or more), we take care of everything.
Reporting directly to the Sales Director, you are the front-runner in the Group's business development plan. Occasional business trips may be required. This description covers the main responsibilities; it is not exhaustive. If you are interested in developing partnerships with high-level contacts, do not hesitate to apply.
Shape the future of B2B with us
- Develop and build up a portfolio of clients in France and abroad in a geographical area dedicated to you.
- Prospect a network of professionals, identify decision-makers and seek out useful contacts.
- Transform your network of prospects into clients/partners.
- Mastering and managing the presentation of your product portfolio.
- Ensure weekly reporting of actions.
- Ensure that quarterly and monthly objectives are met.
What we offer
We believe in enabling and developing the full potential of our teams:
- Attractive salary package (according to experience)
- Full on-boarding: training and coaching with the various departments
- Carte Navigo 50%, restaurant tickets or company restaurant, holiday bonus
- Medical insurance/pension.
- Regular team events
This is how you can impress us
- As an International Business Developer, you ideally have a minimum of 2 years of commercial training and at least one experience in B2B Services.
- Dynamic, ambitious and motivated by challenges, we are looking for hunters with an affinity for the digital world.
- A taste for international business and a good knowledge of English or another language is an advantage.