Shape the future of B2B with us
- You will be joining a multidisciplinary team dedicated in improving the supplier onboarding process for both our “Wer Liefert Was” and “europages” platforms
- You work on provisioning the infrastructure on the AWS cloud platform and monitor the running system
- You work with a wide range of tools, technologies and processes
What we offer
- Working in a company with international teams with diverse backgrounds and languages
- A modern office in the heart of the city of Hamburg or Berlin as well as the ability to unplug from the office desk and work remotely from wherever you want
- Creative environment with a highly motivated team where everyone can have a huge impact
- We focus on best practices across the board (e.g. automation of everything, agile workstyle, modern cloud-based tech-stack etc.)
- We value you as an individual and we are strong as a team. We advocate learning, knowledge sharing, honest discussion and pair programming
- Company benefits like 30 days vacation, public transport tickets, Kicker, state of the art hardware and many more
This is how you can impress us
- Must-have: You know your way around a Ruby on Rails application
- You have a good understanding of lean and agile practices
- You're a real team player. You have an efficient communication and interpersonal skills. You love to help and find solutions together
- You have experience with distributed systems, designing and building APIs
- You can work independently and deal with complex systems
- You are experienced in testing on different levels (unit, integration testing...)
- You have experience with the AWS cloud platform, relational databases, asynchronous processing and/or frameworks like Vue.js
We live and love diversity! That's why we signed „La Charte de la Diversité“ to promote equal opportunities and diversity in all its components.
The Diversity Charter contributes to developing a management style that respects differences and is based on trust. It improves the cohesion of teams, which is a source of better working together and therefore of performance.
By signing the Diversity Charter we guarantee that all qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation as well as gender identity or expression and physical or cognitive abilities. A culture of respectful interaction is deeply rooted in our corporate values and therefore we want every employee to feel included, accepted and valued.