Shape the future of B2B with us
- Be responsible for all IT services in our Office in Levallois, including Windows based Clients, Servers, Network Equipment and Printers
- Take ownership of On- and Offboarding new employees, from creating accounts, managing permissions to handing over the equipment
- Manage and improve our Microsoft M365 Collaboration world in close cooperation with the Team in Germany
- Plan and coordinate Server and Network related projects including system upgrades and migrations
- Creates and maintains documentation of procedures, process flows, data and system mapping
What we offer
- A very strong growth context in a profitable company that wants to become one of the champions of B2B in Europe
- An international team on a human scale with a real diversity of profiles
- A group that invests in people and encourages collaboration between Paris, Berlin and Hamburg
- A culture of trust and responsibility
- A competitive package
- The computer of your choice to work on
- Party committee managed by the employees
- Flexibility on the remote office
- Ticket Restaurant card for lunches
- Navigo pass half reimbursed
- Advantageous and complete health and death insurance
This is how you can impress us
- 5+ years' deep experience directly related to Windows Systems and M365 Cloud Systems
- excellent knowledge in administering Microsoft related technologies:
- Windows Servers (FSMO, DNS, DHCP, Fileserver, Printserver)
- Active Directory
- Microsoft 365 platform (Exchange Online, SharePoint, OneDrive, & Teams Online)
- Azure Cloud Services
- First experience in MS Intune client deployment
- Microsoft server or 365 certification preferred
- Experience with Powershell scripting and automation tools
- Working knowledge of virtualization VMWare or Hyper-V
- Excellent troubleshooting skills related to computer hardware and software, demonstrating the ability to quickly resolve complex issues or suggest alternative solutions
- basic knowledge and understanding of networking technologies, design principles, and the practical application of routers, switches, storage, storage networking virtualization/zoning, load balancers and network security.
- Experience in MacOs client management would be nice
- You are organized, methodical, rigorous and know how to communicate well.
- You write well in French and are motivated by teamwork: you will be part of an international team. You know how to prioritize tasks and are willing to take initiatives.
- English is necessary in our international context.
- You will be part of a motivated team, constantly seeking to improve its way of working, multicultural (more than ten nationalities present in the company) and spread over three sites: Levallois, Berlin, Hamburg.
We live and love diversity! That's why at Visable we promote equal opportunities and guarantee that all qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation as well as gender identity or expression and physical or cognitive abilities. A culture of respectful interaction is deeply rooted in our corporate values and therefore we want every employee to feel included, accepted and valued.