We're looking for experienced mobile developer and a Flutter enthusiast. You'll will be contributing to the entire lifecycle of a project, from concept through to completion.
Shape the future of B2B with us
- Contribute to our newly written Flutter Apps.
- Help analyse and refining requirements with the product owner.
- Adapt solid architecture and maintain code quality.
- Improve your knowledge in a new, emerging and exciting technology.
- Be open and willing to learn and adapt best practices.
- Close cooperation with other mobile team members.
What we offer
- The opportunity to shape the future of online B2B business and build a European leading Company in the sector
- A multinational team with diverse backgrounds and languages
- A stable company with a lot of room to grow
- Paid public transportation ticket
- German classes
- 30 days of vacation a year
- Work-life balance and chance to work remotely
- Company pension scheme
- A spacious, contemporary and bright office in the heart of Kreuzberg
This is how you can impress us
- Very good knowledge of mobile app development with Flutter and about Mobile application development in general.
- You have helped to deliver at least one Flutter app to relevant app stores.
- You have used at least one relevant architectural pattern with Flutter.
- Enthusiasm for building beautiful user interfaces and UX design.
- Strong communication and team skills as well as a high degree of initiative and self-motivation.
- Experience in native development with either Swift or Kotlin.
- Understanding of how to release a mobile app to either Play store or App Store.
- Knowledge of how to implement a pipeline for testing and deploying a Flutter app.
- State Management: BloC/Cubit
- Working method: Scrum / Agile
- Tools: Fastlane, Firebase and SonarCloud
- Programming languages: Dart, Node. js, Swift and Kotlin
We live and love diversity! That's why at Visable we promote equal opportunities and guarantee that all qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation as well as gender identity or expression and physical or cognitive abilities. A culture of respectful interaction is deeply rooted in our corporate values and therefore we want every employee to feel included, accepted and valued.