Shape the future of B2B with us
- As a member of the Business Applications team in Hamburg or Berlin, you will collaborate closely with our marketing teams.
- Acting as the technical point of contact, you'll develop end-to-end process-oriented concepts and execute the system-side implementation to support marketing automation.
- You'll analyze and communicate about data sources and data flows, especially in relation to other business applications, and provide context within the bigger picture.
- You'll manage requirements while liaising with stakeholders from various departments, including Marketing, Customer Success, Customer Support, etc.
- You'll assist in project management, overseeing the execution of projects. You will be the technical contact for HubSpot power users and departmental management.
- You will serve as the interface to external contacts, including agencies and external consultants.
- Motivated to expand your knowledge independently, you'll delve deeper into topics such as the "HubSpot Platform", "Marketing Automation", and "Marketing Technology".
What we offer
- The opportunity to shape the future of the online B2B business and build an European champion
- You can expect an established traditional company with the advantages of a dynamic start-up culture: flat hierarchies, relaxed, informal atmosphere and a great team spirit
- An agile and supportive environment where success is always a team effort
- Optimal work-life balance thanks to 30 days of holiday (+ Christmas Eve & New Year's Eve)
- Flexible home office options: Except for a few meetings per year, you decide whether you want to work remotely or in the office
- We promote your professional and personal skills with individual training opportunities (e.g. Visable Online-Academy & Trainings), regular feedback discussions and team-building measures
- Take advantage of our “Workation” offer and work where others spend their holiday
This is how you can impress us
- You have initial experience in marketing automation with the HubSpot platform (Marketing Hub, Service Hub, etc.) or a comparable marketing tool, such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- You possess a strong analytical mindset, a sustainable solution-oriented approach (even with the assistance of manufacturer support), and a deep understanding of data modeling.
- You are knowledgeable about the integration of marketing tools and prevalent digital marketing/sales strategies (e.g., Inbound Marketing).
- Providing internal consultations to departments on topics such as "Marketing Automation", and, looking forward, "Lead Generation", "Lead Scoring", "Lead Nurturing", and "Inbound Marketing" is familiar territory for you.
- With your communication and coordination skills, coupled with a proactive hands-on attitude, you'll fit wonderfully into our team.
- You have fluent German skills and are proficient in English.
- Ideally, you have scripting knowledge in Node.js or Python.