Our growing Customer Success Team, based in Paris (Levallois-Perret), is willing to strengthen its Customer Satisfaction Team. Our goal : guarantee and optimise our customer experience on our platform.
Shape the future of B2B with us
Within the Customer Satisfaction Team, you will have in charge the following missions :
Customer support :
Customer support :
- You are responsible for the quality of the customer relationship on a daily basis and you do your best to provide relevant answers to our customers by phone or email
- You bring solutions to problems encountered by our customers and transfer the more complex requests to the right person
- You are reponsible for customer satisfaction while respecting procedures and timeframes
- You are one of the main contact points for our customers when they wish to optimise their experience on our platform
- You are an initiative taker to optimise customer satisfaction
- You contribute to the continuous improvement of our tools and ressources to support our customers and provide a high quality service
What we offer
Your success implies our involvement at your side :
- Contract - CDI
- Compensation : 28 – 30K€ depending on profile
- Position will open on February 1st 2022
- Enterprise restaurant or ticket resto
- Transportation card or Velib subscription (50%)
This is how you can impress us
- You have excellent relational skills and are comfortable on the phone. Reaching excellence in supporting customers is a priority to you. You are sensitive to providing good customer care.
- You have excellent writing skills. You are meticulous and organised. You are curious and an initiative taker. You have a great team spirit.
- French and english are mandatory languages. An additional language like Turkish, Portuguese, Polish are a definite plus.
- You will be part of a team that’s motivated, multicultural (more than 10 nationalities are working together) and always looking to improve.
- Hubspot, SugarCRM, our Back Office tools, Office365, JIRA…
We live and love diversity! That's why at Visable we promote equal opportunities and guarantee that all qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation as well as gender identity or expression and physical or cognitive abilities. A culture of respectful interaction is deeply rooted in our corporate values and therefore we want every employee to feel included, accepted and valued.