We are looking for a Portuguese-speaking Data Quality Management - Working Student (m/f/x) in France.
Shape the future of B2B with us
- You are responsible for the daily quality assurance of company data in Portugal
- You work in a highly motivated and friendly team to check, update and enrich all content of the listed companies on the international Europages website
What we offer
- A varied job with exciting projects and the opportunity to contribute your own ideas
- With us, you can expect an established, traditional company with the advantages of a dynamic start-up culture: flat hierarchies, an informal culture and a great team spirit
- Hands-On Experience: Gain valuable practical insights in a real-world work setting
- Benefit from personal mentoring by experienced professionals
- Meal compensation cover at 60% by the company
This is how you can impress us
- As an enrolled student, you can work approximately 20 hours/week
- You have a high affinity for IT and are confident in using MS Office, especially Excel
- You work in a structured and careful manner and are reliable
- You are proficient in both English and Portuguese languages
We live and love diversity! That's why we signed the „Diversity Charter“ to promote equal opportunities and diversity in all its components. By signing the Diversity Charter we guarantee that all qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation gender identity or physical abilities. A culture of respectful interaction is deeply rooted in our corporate values and therefore we want every employee to feel included, accepted and valued. With over 50 different nationalities and more than 20 spoken languages among Visable’s workforce, we can already be proud of being a culturally varied and truly international company.
You can find more information about Visable here.