Reporting directly to the Sales Director, you will adhere to the Group's commercial development plan. Occasional trips to the customer network may be required. This description takes into account the main responsibilities; it is not exhaustive. If you are interested in developing partnerships with high-level contacts, please do not hesitate to apply.
Shape the future of B2B with us
- Develop and build up a portfolio of clients in France for a geographical area dedicated to you.
- Prospect a network of professionals, identify decision-makers and seek out useful contacts.
- Transform your network of prospects into clients/partners.
- Mastering and managing the presentation of your product portfolio.
- Ensure weekly reporting of actions.
- Ensure that quarterly and monthly objectives are met.
What we offer
We believe in enabling and developing the full potential of our teams:
- Attractive salary package (according to experience)
- Fixed + performance bonuses + growth potential
- Numerous incentives (travel, bonuses, ...).
- Full on-boarding: training and coaching with the various departments
- Carte Navigo 50%, restaurant tickets or company restaurant, holiday bonus
- Medical insurance/pension.
- Regular team events
This is how you can impress us
- As an International Business Developer for France, you ideally have a minimum of 2 years of commercial training and at least one experience in B2B Services.
- Dynamic, ambitious and motivated by challenges, we are looking for hunters with an affinity for the digital world.
- A taste for international business and a good knowledge of English or another language is an advantage.