Shape the future of B2B with us
- As Head of BI Data Analytics, you will lead the team of data analysts that enables the organization to make informed decisions by providing actionable and accessible data.
- You shape and implement the overall analytics and business intelligence strategy, fostering data literacy and data culture throughout the company.
- You lead, mentor, and further develop the skill set of the existing data analysts, who are integrated in cross-functional product development units.
- You define the teams’ scope of work, allocate resources to the respective product development units and further support them in generating insights.
- You and your team support and advise company-wide business, marketing and sales analysts in the creation of reports, dashboards in order to help them in generating data-driven insights.
- You develop strong relationships with the cross-functional stakeholders throughout the company and are the point of contact for all data related queries.
- You join up with data engineers and data scientist to define data standards, improve capabilities and respective architectures, which facilitate self-service analytics across the group.
- You actively collaborate with the data science and engineering team to secure reliable delivery of cross-functional business intelligence projects in a consistently high quality.
What we offer
- The opportunity to shape the future of the online B2B business and build a European champion
- You can expect an established traditional company with the advantages of a dynamic start-up culture: flat hierarchies, relaxed, informal atmosphere and a great team spirit
- An agile and supportive environment where success is always a team effort
- With 30 days of holiday (+ Christmas Eve & New Year's Eve), flexible working hours and the possibility to work 3 days per week on a mobile basis, we want to give you an optimal work-life balance
- We promote your professional and personal skills with individual training opportunities (e.g. Visable Online-Academy & Trainings), regular feedback discussions and team-building measures
- Take advantage of our Workation offer and work where others spend their holiday
This is how you can impress us
- Service-orientated mindset, consultant to internal stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience managing BI and advanced analytics teams
- University degree in Business, Economics, Information Technology or equivalent education
- Experience in data warehousing and business intelligence reporting using Tableau
- Solid experience in data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of data mining and segmentation techniques
- You have very good communication and leadership skills as well as intercultural awareness
- Hands-on mentality and decision-making personality
- Very good English language skills
We live and love diversity! That's why at Visable we promote equal opportunities and guarantee that all qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation as well as gender identity or expression and physical or cognitive abilities. A culture of respectful interaction is deeply rooted in our corporate values and therefore we want every employee to feel included, accepted and valued.