Shape the future of B2B with us
- You provide technical assistance to data analysts and product teams
- You understand, optimise and execute the requirements for tagging with third party tools
- You identify potential to improve tracking setup (For example: Server2Server tracking)
- You work closely with our Frontend / Backend Developers to ensure that all required performance data can be reliably tracked and reported (Create technical requirements for developers on how to implement tracking)
What we offer
- The opportunity to shape the future of the online B2B business and build a European champion
- You can expect an established traditional company with the advantages of a dynamic start-up culture: flat hierarchies, relaxed, informal atmosphere and a great team spirit
- An agile and supportive environment where success is always a team effort
- With 30 days of holiday (+ Christmas Eve & New Year's Eve), flexible working hours and the possibility to work 3 days per week on a mobile basis, we want to give you an optimal work-life balance
- We promote your professional and personal skills with individual training opportunities (e.g. Visable Online-Academy & Trainings), regular feedback discussions and team-building measures
- Take advantage of our Workation offer and work where others spend their holiday
This is how you can impress us
- Advanced experience in implementing and leveraging standard web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
Experience with SQL
- Willingness and eagerness to find solutions, improve the status quo, and continuously learn
We live and love diversity! That's why we signed „La Charte de la Diversité“ to promote equal opportunities and diversity in all its components.
The Diversity Charter contributes to developing a management style that respects differences and is based on trust. It improves the cohesion of teams, which is a source of better working together and therefore of performance.
By signing the Diversity Charter we guarantee that all qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation as well as gender identity or expression and physical or cognitive abilities. A culture of respectful interaction is deeply rooted in our corporate values and therefore we want every employee to feel included, accepted and valued.