Shape the future of B2B with us
- You work independently on the further development of the Visable Web Analysis landscape (conception, tracking, analysis, etc.) and you actively bring in your ideas
- You further develop our data and web analysis tools and optimize the corresponding processes and interfaces in an agile working environment
- You continuously analyze business relevant data and KPIs of our platforms and derive concrete recommendations for action
- You support the various stakeholders of our three locations Hamburg, Berlin and Paris in tracking projects and in daily business
- You will have the opportunity to delve deeper into other exciting topics and develop as an expert in our field, such as conversion optimization or data analytics
What we offer
- The opportunity to shape the future of the online B2B business and build a European champion
- You can expect an established traditional company with the advantages of a dynamic start-up culture: flat hierarchies, a relaxed, informal atmosphere and a great team spirit
- An agile, supportive environment where success is always a team effort
- Optimal work-life balance thanks to 30 days of holiday (+ Christmas Eve & New Year's Eve) and flexible home office options. Except for a few meetings per year, you decide whether you want to work remotely or in the office
- We promote your professional and personal skills with individual training opportunities (e.g., Visable Online-Academy & Training), regular feedback discussions and team-building measures
- Take advantage of our “Workation” offer and work where others spend their holiday
This is how you can impress us
- You have very good knowledge in using Google Analytics or other common web analytics tools (Webtrekk, Adobe Analytics, AT Internet etc.)
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in web analytics and tracking
- You already have basic knowledge of the SQL query language
- Ideally, you have some practical experience in using visualization tools
- Excellent analytical skills, big-picture perspective and a love of numbers
We live and love diversity! That's why we signed the “Diversity Charter” to promote equal opportunities and diversity in all its components.
By signing the Diversity Charter, we guarantee that all qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation as well as gender identity or expression and physical or cognitive abilities. A culture of respectful interaction is deeply rooted in our corporate values, and we therefore want every employee to feel included, accepted and valued.
With over 50 different nationalities and more than 20 languages spoken among Visable’s workforce, we can already be proud of being a culturally varied and truly international company.