We provide you with challenges.
- As part of one of our agile cross-functional teams, you will develop Ruby on Rails Microservices for our web platform
- You will design, deploy and maintain Microservices in a modern AWS-backed environment
- With your experience, you will be actively shaping the architecture of our APIs and libraries
We provide you with perspectives.
- A varied, challenging job awaits you with exciting projects
- As part of our friendly and open-minded team, you can bring your own ideas and develop them further
- Through our flat hierarchies and short decision-making, you have the opportunity to move something
- We offer attractive incentives and fair remuneration in modern offices in the heart of the city of Hamburg
And that's what you should bring with you.
- At least 2 years experience working in web development with Ruby
- Professional experience within the AWS ecosystem
- An open and agile mindset that allows you to react quickly to change
- Knowledge of how to write automated tests and why they are important
- The security, performance and monitorability of your applications at heart
- Initiative, an enjoyment of interacting with others and a drive for team success