We provide you with challenges.
- You are responsible for the conception and design of the complex interfaces and screen layouts of our websites and landing pages
- You accompany the development of style guides and UI design guidelines and are responsible for the maintenance of the Pattern Library
- The creation and development of visual concepts, mock-ups and interactive prototypes are part of your work
- Your focus is on the user and you use the user feedback of our testings to develop your designs in order to continuously improve the user journey
- You are part of our agile team, which works very closely across all departments with our Product Management and Web Development teams
We provide you with perspectives.
- A varied, challenging job awaits you with exciting projects
- As part of our friendly and open-minded team, you can bring your own ideas and develop them further
- Through our flat hierarchies and short decision-making, you have the opportunity to move something
- We offer attractive incentives and fair remuneration in modern offices in the heart of the city of Hamburg
And that's what you should bring with you.
- You have a degree in communication design, interface design, digital design or a comparable education
- You have professional experience in the conception of digital products with a focus on visual design, as well as extensive expertise in the field of user experience/user centred design
- You are characterised by an in-depth knowledge of prototyping and design tools, as well as technical standards and current web and mobile trends
- You are familiar with common design tools, especially Sketch and Adobe CC
- You have strong communication and collaborative skills to deliver your solutions and further strengthen the user-centric approach
- You have a good command of English
- Experience in sharing your designs with frontend developers completes your profile