We provide you with challenges.
- As a UX/UI designer at Visable Labs, you will be part of a product feature specific team and collaborate with product managers and marketers through the entire product lifecycle and create material and assets that will engage and inform different audiences across a wide variety of channels (web and mobile)
- Own the design cycle from the conceptual design, user research, and prototyping through detailed designs and usability testing to the final implementation
- Together with our Product team, get into our users minds to understand their needs and their behavior
- Continuous iteration on ideas, prototypes, and concepts to integrate user insights into your designs
- Build a consistent UI and experience across the whole customer journey
- Develop and maintain a detailed UI design style guide for use across the company
- Deliver with autonomy, leading projects from conceptualization through to launch
We provide you with perspectives.
- The opportunity to shape the future of online B2B business and build a European champion
- A multinational team with diverse backgrounds and languages
- An experienced management team of serial entrepreneurs who know how to build a fun, fair and successful company
- Regular team events, team breakfast, Mate, coffee & tea, snacks and much more
- A spacious, contemporary and bright office in the heart of Kreuzberg
- The ability to unplug from the office desk and work remotely from wherever you want twice a month
- A furry feel good manager (our Golden Retriever girl "Coco")
- And lastly, an ego-less, product-focused working environment
And that's what you should bring with you.
- 3+ years of experience working as User Experience interaction designer or similar role
- A strong portfolio demonstrating a range of tools and techniques for designing clean through to content rich pages
- Expert knowledge of UI design principles, grid systems, and responsive design
- A solid combination of UX and Visual design skills
- Strong collaborative and articulation skills, communicating design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and teams
- Excellent working knowledge of Sketch, Zeplin and Adobe Creative Suites
- Advanced English language skills. German is a plus.
- A startup mindset: taking ownership, looking for challenges and embracing a culture of failure