We provide you with challenges.
- As part of our agile UX team, you will be responsible for the user experience of current as well as new mobile and web-based products for our B2B platform "Wer liefert was"
- In close collaboration with product owners and developers, you will work independently to develop interaction solutions that meet user and business needs (user journeys, navigation flows, scribbles, wireframes, interactive prototypes)
- You will assist with the agile implementation of the idea from the strategic concept phase through to the final design using and continuously developing our UI and design pattern
- Of course, the creation of extensive analyses of user feedback, web analyses, and other data as well as the definition and support of usability testing would be among your tasks
We provide you with perspectives.
- A varied, challenging job awaits you with exciting projects
- As part of our friendly and open-minded team, you can bring your own ideas and develop them further
- Through our flat hierarchies and short decision-making, you have the opportunity to move something
- We offer attractive incentives and fair remuneration in modern offices in the heart of the city of Hamburg
And that's what you should bring with you.
- You have successfully completed your academic studies, preferably in the subject of HCI, communications design, or information design or you hold similar qualifications
- Pertinent prior professional experience in the conception of digital products with an emphasis on interaction design is advantageous
- You possess extensive experience in the area of user experience/user-centred design, and being familiar with how to work in agile processes is definitely a big plus
- You are experienced in handling prototypes and design tools and are of course familiar with current web and mobile trends (responsive design)
- You have a good command of English
- Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and Axure are your friends