We provide you with challenges.
- In your role, you are responsible for the company and product search of our wlw marketplace, and thus the heart of our platform
- You are also an important driver of our existing Product & UX team, and are significantly involved in the process of implementing our vision
- In close cooperation with the UX team and the development teams, you will drive the further development of existing products in an agile process
- In addition, you will develop new solutions that are sustainable and compelling in an international context
- You determine the vision and the roadmap for your area of responsibility. You validate hypotheses based on data and prototypes to ensure the right outcome
- You are the central contact for all relevant stakeholders and bring business goals and user needs in line with strategic corporate goals
We provide you with perspectives.
- A varied, challenging job awaits you with exciting projects
- As part of our friendly and open-minded team, you can bring your own ideas and develop them further
- Through our flat hierarchies and short decision-making, you have the opportunity to move something
- We offer attractive incentives and fair remuneration in modern offices in the heart of the city of Hamburg
And that's what you should bring with you.
- You have at least 3 years experience as a Product Owner or Project Manager, ideally with experience in the Elastic Search environment
- You have already developed several web products and have led them to success, including requirements management and technical conception
- You also have a deep understanding of technologies and agile processes and methods within the developer environment
- You find it easy to lead teams, inspire colleagues and communicate content convincingly and precisely
- You bring with you enthusiasm and passion for agile product management
- Strategic thinking, an analytical approach and pragmatic implementation are your hallmarks