We provide you with challenges.
- In your role, you are responsible together with an agile web team for an important part of our web platform (mobile and desktop)
- Together with your team, you will develop the product vision for your area and plan quarterly targets (OKRS)
- With close and direct exchange with the users of our platform (user research) you know their needs and develop new product ideas. You also validate hypotheses on the basis of data that you define and analyse together with the BI team
- With the help of A/B tests, you can make data-driven decisions and sustainably increase the success of our platform
- You are the central contact for all relevant stakeholders and bring business goals and user needs in line with strategic corporate goals
We provide you with perspectives.
- A varied, challenging job awaits you with exciting projects
- As part of our friendly and open-minded team, you can bring your own ideas and develop them further
- Through our flat hierarchies and short decision-making, you have the opportunity to move something
- We offer attractive incentives and fair remuneration in modern offices in the heart of the city of Hamburg
And that's what you should bring with you.
- You have a technical or economic university degree or a comparable education
- You also have at least 2 years of professional experience as a Product Manager, ideally in the area of e-commerce or online portals
- A high level of enthusiasm and passion for agile product management are essential components of your profile
- Strategic thinking, an analytical approach and pragmatic implementation are your hallmarks
- You have already developed several web products and have led them to success
- Product-centred and user-centred work are a matter of course for you
- Ideally, you have experience in the planning, execution and analysis of A/B tests
- You find it easy to lead teams, inspire colleagues and communicate content convincingly and precisely