We provide you with challenges.
- Design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and systems across Visable engineering teams
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and processes you will encounter
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
- Work with engineers across the company to build new features at large-scale
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
We provide you with perspectives.
- The opportunity to shape the future of online B2B business and build a European champion
- A multinational team with diverse backgrounds and languages
- An experienced management team of serial entrepreneurs who know how to build a fun, fair and successful company
- Regular team events, team breakfast, Mate, coffee & tea, snacks and much more
- A spacious, contemporary and bright office in the heart of Kreuzberg
- The ability to unplug from the office desk and work remotely from wherever you want twice a month
- A furry feel good manager (our Golden Retriever girl "Coco")
- And lastly, an ego-less, product-focused working environment
And that's what you should bring with you.
- Enjoy and have experience building APIs
- Think about systems and services and write high quality code. We work mostly in Java and Ruby. However, languages can be learned: we care much more about your general engineering skill than knowledge of a particular language or framework
- Hold yourself and others to a high bar when working with production systems
- Take pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems
- Thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts