Shape the future of B2B with us
- As a Senior Agile Coach, you will guide our product development teams and foster an optimal environment to achieve our common goals
- You support your colleagues to apply the necessary practices and tools for their organization in a meaningful way, to remove obstacles as well as to solve conflicts
- You support product owners and development teams with agile topics such as user stories, prioritization, workshops, and scaling.
- You pro-actively ensure transparency and a good exchange between teams, stakeholders and other organizational units
- You support the product and tech management as well as other areas of Visable to react to new circumstances and changes and to further develop the organization
What we offer
- You can expect a varied, challenging job with exciting projects
- As part of our friendly and open-minded team, you can contribute your own ideas and develop further
- Our flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes give you every opportunity to make a difference
- We offer attractive incentives in our modern offices in Berlin Kreuzberg, Hamburg Mitte or Paris
This is how you can impress us
- You have several years of experience as an Agile Coach
- It doesn't matter to us whether you have studied or not. What matters to us is your attitude and your open, emphatic and communicative nature
- You think along with us, are a team player and look forward to the intensive collaboration with the other Agile Coaches at Visable
- You don't wait for tasks but look for them and help others to tackle things.
- You can convince us with your experience in topics like Scrum, Kanban, Design Thinking, Liberating Structures, OKRs, communication and conflict resolution
- Change management for you is not just switching from Kanban to Scrum. You have good ideas how to accompany real structural change communicatively and operationally
- You are able to conceptualize workshops for different areas of Visable. The facilitation of the workshops is a lot of fun for you
- You have a very good command of written and spoken English
We live and love diversity! That's why at Visable we promote equal opportunities and guarantee that all qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation as well as gender identity or expression and physical or cognitive abilities. A culture of respectful interaction is deeply rooted in our corporate values and therefore we want every employee to feel included, accepted and valued.