For our multinational IT organisation, we are looking for an Intern QA (m/f/x) for whom QA means more than just testing. You will become a product specialist and keep track of the entire system. The contract is limited to 6 months with the chance to extension.
Shape the future of B2B with us
- You will help to ensure the quality of our products
- You will get to know and actively participate in the whole development cycle, from conception to production supporting PO, DEV and UX quality wise
- You take over manual testing responsibility within one of our product teams and will learn about test planning, creation and execution of test cases as well as bug reporting
- Together with your QA colleagues, you shape and improve the QA process within your cross functional team
What we offer
- A varied, challenging job awaits you with exciting projects
- As part of our friendly and open-minded team, you can bring your own ideas and develop them further
- Through our flat hierarchies and short decision-making, you have the opportunity to move something
- We offer attractive incentives and fair remuneration in modern offices in the heart of the city of Hamburg
This is how you can impress us
- You have most likely a successfully completed university degree in computer science or another relevant education programme
- You have an eye for detail and love to find this "last small, hidden bug"
- You are an open minded, proactive person who loves to communicate with various kind of stakeholders
- Preferably, you already heard about Quality Assurance in IT Sector; what we do and what our main responsibility is
- You feel confident to talk and write in English language
We live and love diversity! That's why at Visable we promote equal opportunities and guarantee that all qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation as well as gender identity or expression and physical or cognitive abilities. A culture of respectful interaction is deeply rooted in our corporate values and therefore we want every employee to feel included, accepted and valued.