Shape the future of B2B with us
- Help us to bring our two brands to the next level
- Design, build and maintain APIs, services, and systems across Visable engineering teams
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes and technologies
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and processes you will encounter
What we offer
- Working in a company with international teams with diverse backgrounds and languages.
- A modern office in the heart of the city of Hamburg.
- Ability to unplug from the office desk and work remotely from Germany.
- Creative environment with a highly motivated team where everyone can have a huge impact.
- We focus on best practises across the board (e.g. automation of everything, agile workstyle, modern cloud-based tech-stack etc.)
- We value you as an individual and we are strong as a team. We advocate knowledge sharing, honest discussion and pair programming.
- Company benefits like 30 days vacation, HVV ticket, Kicker, state of the art hardware and many more.
This is how you can impress us
- You are proficient in Golang, but also not afraid of other tech stacks (NodeJS, Ruby).
- You think about systems and services and write high-quality code. Including experience in testing on different levels (unit, integration, contract and E2E).
- You’re a real team player. You have efficient communication and interpersonal skills. You love to help and find solutions together
- You have a good understanding of lean and agile practices
- You can impress us with experience...
...in infrastructure as code (Terraform, CDK etc.)
...building & designing APIs (OpenAPI, Contracts etc.)
...working with distributed systems
We live and love diversity! That's why at Visable we promote equal opportunities and guarantee that all qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation as well as gender identity or expression and physical or cognitive abilities. A culture of respectful interaction is deeply rooted in our corporate values and therefore we want every employee to feel included, accepted and valued.