This position is limited to one year.
Shape the future of B2B with us
- You take over the categorization of product groups
- You support the assignment of categories to parent categories
- We show you how to evaluate the content of categories and organize them in the category tree
What we offer
- You can expect varied tasks and the opportunity to work on exciting projects
- Thanks to our flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes, you will have the opportunity to contribute your own ideas
- As part of our friendly and open-minded team, you will gain exclusive insights into a dynamic Internet company
- Flexible working hours to optimally combine work and studies
- Office or home office? You decide!
This is how you can impress us
- You are an enrolled student and available to us for approx. 20 hours/week
- You are characterized by your high level of motivation and your pronounced online affinity
- You have a structured and careful way of working
We live and love diversity! That's why we signed the „Diversity Charter“ to promote equal opportunities and diversity in all its components. By signing the Diversity Charter we guarantee that all qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation gender identity or physical abilities. A culture of respectful interaction is deeply rooted in our corporate values and therefore we want every employee to feel included, accepted and valued. With over 50 different nationalities and more than 20 spoken languages among Visable’s workforce, we can already be proud of being a culturally varied and truly international company.
You can find more information about Visable here.