At Visable Labs we strive to connect demand and supply in the digitized B2B world. As a laboratory for innovative solutions in tech, product and marketing we help purchasers to stay ahead of the game on all platforms of the Visable Group. With a reach of more than 3.7 million B2B purchasers per month, the Visable Group is operating the leading B2B marketplaces in the D-A-CH region "Wer liefert was" (wlw) as well as the European B2B platform EUROPAGES in 26 countries.
As part of the Visable Group, we are backed up by a proven business and as a separate entity, we work in cross-functional teams, agile and at full speed like a startup. Our headquarter's in Hamburg and offices in Berlin and Paris make us a truly European company.
Shape the future of B2B with us
- Together with you, we will shape the future of the B2B market in Germany. You will be responsible for the SEO measures of our platforms "wer-liefert-was.de" and "visable.com" (with the main focus on technical SEO). These are to be not only optimized but greatly improved
- You will manage SEO projects with ease and enthusiasm: You will be successful in communicating to your stakeholders why this one measure has to be implemented. With entrepreneurial thinking and tactful assertiveness, you will define, prioritize and monitor the implementation of SEO features in close exchange with the Product, Design and Development departments
- Your independent, regular input will actively take our long-term SEO strategy to the next level. Together with the product teams you will ensure that SEO strategy and technical feasibility fit together.
- You will be passionate about driving numbers and uncovering optimization potentials with common tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Botify, Audio, SISTRIX etc.). You will track your actions regularly and take countermeasures if necessary
- You will use your extensive expertise in your operational work, but also to enhance the work of your team colleagues
- With occasional internal reviews and workshops, you will confidently present the latest team successes, trials as well as traffic and competition analyses
What we offer
- The opportunity to shape the future of online B2B business and build a European champion: a varied, challenging job with exciting projects
- A multinational team with various backgrounds and languages
- An experienced management team of serial entrepreneurs who know how to build a fun, fair and successful company
- 30 days holiday policy
- The ability to unplug from the office desk and work remotely from wherever you want
- Regular team events, team breakfast, Mate, coffee & tea, snacks and much more
- You choose which hardware you want to work with
- A furry feel-good manager (our Golden Retriever girl 'Coco')
- An ego-less, product-focused working environment
- Whether attending online courses or conferences - we will do everything for your further education and are open to your wishes
- If you'd like to work with us, we would love to hear from you! We don't need a fancy cover letter, but we are curious what you are interested in regarding the position
This is how you can impress us
- You will have intensive specialist knowledge and at least 3 years of SEO experience
- As a committed role model, you will remain inquisitive and willing to keep up with the latest developments. You will also be able to give new impetus to an experienced SEO team
- Very good English skills are a must, fluent German is an advantage
- You are able to master the interaction of content, usability and technology and know exactly how texts, keywords and page structure lead to top rankings at Google & Co.
- You are familiar with sitemaps, robots.txt and redirects as well as logfile analyses and canonicals. You know how to use the hreflang attribute effectively. Furthermore, you know how to reduce loading time, optimize mobiles and create an ideal on-page link structure
- You enjoy facing new challenges. You are able to tackle complex SEO problems such as ranking losses and restructure independently, derive tasks and implement them reliably.
- You also have a high level of responsibility. Project management, relaunch or agency experience is an advantage
- A Startup mindset: taking ownership, looking for challenges and embracing a culture of failure. However, you are also aware that our Berlin startup mentality clashes with a large traditional Hamburg company
- You are open to spontaneous changes, specifications and occasional failures. You always see the path as your goal and take every mistake as a reason to outgrow yourself
- Last but not least, you have an open, positive spirit. Your favourite way to celebrate your successes is as a team. You like to laugh, you are relaxed, tolerant, communicative and you don't hesitate to celebrate success with a dance and a high-five