Shape the future of B2B with us
- Plan and implement country-specific customer communication for the target groups of purchasers and possibly with prospects via all relevant communication channels (email, app and web) for our platforms wlw and Europages.
- Through a continuous data-driven approach and with testing, you will constantly and sustainably improve our target group communication.
- You collect user insights and drive the segment-specific targeting of content through segmentation and personalisation in our newsletters.
- You are working daily in our marketing automation tool, create newsletters, A/B tests, implement automations and test new features.
- You are responsible for the NPS optimisation including strong follow-up campaigns.
- You collaborate closely with internal departments (design, online marketing, customer service, product management) to plan email marketing activities.
- Keep track of the latest trends, competitor activities and innovations in email marketing.
What we offer
- The opportunity to shape the future of online B2B business and build a European Champion
- A collaborative environment where success is always a team effort.
- You can expect a varied, challenging job with exciting projects
- As part of our friendly and open-minded team, you can contribute your own ideas and continuously develop yourself.
- We offer attractive incentives and fair pay with modern offices in Hamburg, Berlin or Paris.
- 30 days of holiday, flexible working hours and the opportunity to work on a mobile basis.
This is how you can impress us
- Completed university studies or training, preferably in the field of communication, media studies or marketing, business or comparable qualifications
- Professional experience in CRM and email/mobile marketing, ideally in the B2B sector
- Experiences with a marketing automation tool such as HubSpot or Emarsys is desirable
- Proven knowledge in tools, e.g. MS Office, Google Analytics and Tableau
- Excellent analytical skills, especially for campaign KPIs and IT processes
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Experience in planning and handling multilingual and customised campaign content
We live and love diversity! That's why at Visable we promote equal opportunities and guarantee that all qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation as well as gender identity or expression and physical or cognitive abilities. A culture of respectful interaction is deeply rooted in our corporate values and therefore we want every employee to feel included, accepted and valued.