As Head of CRM, you will take our Customer Relation Management to the next level by further developing and automating all customer processes and touchpoints within the framework of the customer life cycle. The scope of your role is to further develop our customer-centric focus with the aim of growing and retaining customer relationships. This role will report to the VP Customer Monetization and could be located in Hamburg, Berlin or Paris.
Shape the future of B2B with us
- You lead the areas 'Supplier Email Marketing & Automation', 'Lead Management' and 'Customer Retention' with currently 10 employees
- You are responsible for the lead to order process and ensure sufficient sales potential through lead nurturing
- You develop customer segments and implement target-group-specific, differentiated communication across all touchpoints
- You are responsible for email marketing for all suppliers on our platform
- You will further develop our data-based CRM strategy with the aim of increasing customer retention and customer lifetime value
- You are familiar with CRM systems & marketing automations and define the requirements for our CRM systems
- You are responsible for forecasting and reviewing campaign results as well as planning and monitoring all CRM related activities and campaigns
- You will work closely with our BI and Tech team to manage and continuously optimise the customer journey based on data; in addition, you will further develop the cooperation with product and marketing with the aim of promoting a holistic view of our users
- You enjoy a great deal of freedom in the development of your approach to all tasks
- You work in a highly professional team with experienced managers
What we offer
- Working in a company with international teams with diverse backgrounds and languages
- A modern office in the heart of the city of Hamburg as well as the ability to unplug from the office desk and work remotely from wherever you want
- Creative environment with a highly motivated team where everyone can have a huge impact
- We focus on best practises across the board (e.g. automation of everything, agile workstyle, modern cloud-based tech-stack etc.)
- We value you as an individual and we are strong as a team. We advocate knowledge sharing, honest discussion and pair programming
- Company benefits like 30 days vacation, HVV ticket, Kicker, state of the art hardware and many more
This is how you can impress us
- You have a successfully completed university degree, ideally in economics with a focus on marketing or controlling or a comparable qualification
- You have at least 5 years of relevant professional experience in a comparable function, ideally in an e-commerce or B2B marketing environment
- You have leadership experience and have already successfully built and developed high-performing teams
- You have a strong B2B and online affinity as well as a very good understanding of our market and target groups
- You have a very good understanding of numbers and your ability to quickly analyse complex contexts and draw specific conclusions
- You are proficient in Excel and have experience with CRM systems and other reporting tools (e.g. Tableau)
- You are convincing, success- and result-oriented in your actions
- You have a strong drive, an absolute hands-on mentality, very good analytical and conceptual skills and are a strong and convincing communicator.
- Your written and oral communication skills in German and English are excellent.
- Last but not least: You are eager to play a decisive role in the further development of one of the most successful B2B companies in Europe on its path of growth!