Shape the future of B2B with us
- As part of the marketing team, you will actively support us in the creation of customer mailings and other automated email marketing campaigns
- You will create reports on campaign performances and will support us in documentation of our CRM activites
- You will convert reports into presentations with the aim of presenting our achievements to different stakeholders
- Your role will involve close collaboration with our international teams on small changing CRM projects
- You will be responsible for smaller changing projects
What we offer
- A varied, challenging job with exciting projects and the opportunity to contribute your own ideas
- You can expect an established, traditional company with the advantages of a dynamic start-up culture: flat hierarchies, informal atmosphere and a great team spirit
- Working in a company with international teams with diverse backgrounds and languages
- You will take full responsibility for your work from day one
- Flexible working hours to optimally combine job and studies
- Office or home office? You decide!
This is how you can impress us
- You are an enrolled student in Master of Marketing, Digital Marketing or Economics with a focus on marketing/communication and can work 15 to 20 hours per week
- Ideally, you have already gained some practical experience in marketing or customer communication
- Your work approach is characterized by reliability, proactivity, and accuracy
- You have a B2 level in English (both written and spoken), being a native French
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office, particularly PPT and Excel
- You enjoy writing and designing as much as you do numbers, and you are able to familiarize yourself with complex interrelationships in the B2B environment
We live and love diversity! That's why we signed the „Diversity Charter“ to promote equal opportunities and diversity in all its components. By signing the Diversity Charter we guarantee that all qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation gender identity or physical abilities. A culture of respectful interaction is deeply rooted in our corporate values and therefore we want every employee to feel included, accepted and valued. With over 50 different nationalities and more than 20 spoken languages among Visable’s workforce, we can already be proud of being a culturally varied and truly international company.
You can find more information about Visable here.