Visable is a European digital communication group (370 employees, €55M turnover) with branches in France, Belgium and Germany. In France, 50 employees coordinate sales and activities in more than 20 countries through direct sales teams (France, Belgium, Eastern Europe) or reseller partners (Italy, Germany, Spain, Poland, Russia...). We support European SMEs in their international business development by helping them to be more visible on the Internet.
Visable offers a wide range of services specially designed for companies to increase their digital visibility. These include a combination of B2B marketplaces published by Visable and online marketing services such as Google Ads and retargeting campaigns. Among the marketplaces published by Visable S.A. are the European B2B platform EUROPAGES and "Wer liefert was" (wlw), which is the leading B2B marketplace in the D-A-CH region (Austria, Germany, Switzerland). These 2 Marketplaces reach more than 3.9 million B2B buyers per month, looking for detailed company and product information.
Shape the future of B2B with us
- Manage and coordinate the activity of the sales team in charge of solutions sales in Europe,
- Recruit, train and manage the successful integration of new salespeople to strengthen your team,
- Pilot, coordinate and coach individual and collective performance by implementing sales and training actions,
- Define a strategy in liaison with the Sales Department and define target objectives and KPIs in order to increase your team's turnover in Europe,
- Operational support for your team in managing the customer portfolio: guaranteeing customer satisfaction, participation and support during account audits...,
- Sales tool support, which are highly progressive: docusign, SugarCRM, Sidetrade, internal Sales Tool, etc...
- Regular reporting to the Sales Management Team.
What we offer
- Full on-boarding: continuous training and coaching with the various departments (sales team, sales administration, support...).
- Numerous incentives (travel, bonuses, ...).
- Tools: Laptop, database, Sales Automation.
- Fixed + attractive incentive + development prospects.
- Medical aid / Pension scheme.
This is how you can impress us
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in managing sales teams of minimum 4 people.
- You have a minimum of 3 additional years’ experience in prospecting and developing sales activities, particularly SME/ETI targets.
- Ideally you have acquired this experience in a digital marketing environment, and you have a strong digital culture.
- Your leadership and persuasiveness have enabled you to outperform in closing sales.
- Result-oriented, you know how to accompany and coach your team members in exceeding their objectives.
- Fluent English or another language is a plus