Reporting to the Visable International Head of HR, you will participate in the management of all human resources issues for the company.
Shape the future of B2B with us
As such, your missions are to support the HHR on the following topics:
- Employee administration and payroll
- Recruitment: from sourcing, screening, scheduling up to onboarding
- Participation in global HR Projects such as Harmonization of Benefits, Travel Policy, move to the new office etc.
- Supporting the HR Team in all Learning and Development topics (employer brand, corporate culture, employee training etc.)
- Assistance with social relations and in particular the CSE.
- Assistance with onboarding (room reservations, invitations, preparation of materials, etc.)
- HR communication - updating the intranet (wiki)
What we offer
- A varied, challenging job with exciting projects and the opportunity to contribute your own ideas
- You can expect an established, traditional company with the advantages of a dynamic start-up culture: flat hierarchies, informal atmosphere and a great team spirit
- Flexible working hours to optimally combine job and studies
- Office or home office? You decide!
This is how you can impress us
- You are preparing a legal diploma or a diploma with specialization in Human Resources and have a first successful experience in human resources
- You are recognised for your autonomy, your rigour and your organisational skills. Your ability to adapt, your ability to prioritise and your spirit of initiative are essential assets for the successful completion of your assignments.
- A good level of English is essential and well skilled with Windows environment
We live and love diversity! That's why we signed „La Charte de la Diversité“ to promote equal opportunities and diversity in all its components.
The Diversity Charter contributes to developing a management style that respects differences and is based on trust. It improves the cohesion of teams, which is a source of better working together and therefore of performance.
By signing the Diversity Charter we guarantee that all qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation as well as gender identity or expression and physical or cognitive abilities. A culture of respectful interaction is deeply rooted in our corporate values and therefore we want every employee to feel included, accepted and valued.