Reporting to the Visable International Head of HR, you will participate in the management of all human resources issues for the company.
Shape the future of B2B with us
- Reorganising the personal files of all employees
- Supporting the HR Team with overall candidate management from sourcing, screening, scheduling up to onboarding
- Participation in global HR projects such as harmonization of benefits, travel policy, move to the new office etc.
- Supporting the HR Team in all Learning and Development topics (employer brand, corporate culture, employee training etc.)
- Supporting the HR Team in working together with the working council
- Supporting the HR Team in all administrative and payroll topics
What we offer
- A varied, challenging job awaits you with exciting projects
- The chance to actively build an European champion in the B2B sector
- An agile and supportive environment where success is always a team effort
- As part of our friendly and open-minded team, you can bring your own ideas and develop them further
- We offer our colleagues a modern work-life-balance concept - not only during Covid-19 but also in the future
This is how you can impress us
- You are preparing a legal diploma or a diploma with specialization in Human Resources and have a first successful experience in human resources
- You are recognized for your rigor and your sense of organization
- Your ability to adapt and your spirit of initiative are essential assets for the success of your missions
- A good level of English is essential and good skills with windows environment
We live and love diversity! That's why at Visable we promote equal opportunities and guarantee that all qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation as well as gender identity or expression and physical or cognitive abilities. A culture of respectful interaction is deeply rooted in our corporate values and therefore we want every employee to feel included, accepted and valued.