Created in 1986, and 100% digital since 2008, Visable International is the publisher of the B2B sourcing engine EUROPAGES, the B2B export marketplace that connects companies and suppliers on an international level, with a site in 26 languages. The platform has 40 million annual visitors and more than 20,000 active customers, with growth of more than 30% since the launch of our new business project. The organisation brings together around 60 employees of 12 nationalities who speak more than 15 languages (sales, customer relations, developers, project managers, etc.).
Our mission is to help European SMEs to develop their business internationally by being visible online in all countries thanks to our platform.
Visable International is also the international branch of the Visable Group, which has more than 380 employees throughout Europe and is dedicated to the visibility and success of our clients in the European digital age.
1st interview with the CEO
2nd interview with the CFO and HRD on a shared time basis
3rd interview with 2 CODIR members
4th interview with a member of the Visable Group
Shape the future of B2B with us
We are currently looking for our new Human Resources Manager.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for the management of all the company's human resources issues.
- Talent acquisition: definition of needs and profiles in line with budgets, direct hunting, management of recruitment agencies, screening of profiles and interviews.
- Onboarding and offboarding of employees
- HR strategy: contribution to the definition of the HR strategy under the impetus of the CEO and implementation of this strategy (identification of projects to be carried out to make the company grow and piloting these projects)
- HR development: employer brand, corporate culture, employee training, etc.
- Management of all HR highlights
- Personnel administration and supervision of payroll in relation to finance functions
- Advice and support for managers on all HR issues: monitoring employees, steering HR processes, crisis management, handling disciplinary cases, etc.
- Day-to-day support for employees
- Accompanying the MD in the management of bodies (CSE) and ensuring the right social climate - Coordination with the Group on cross-cutting HR initiatives
What we offer
- Full-time contract
- Position available as soon as possible
- Choice of company restaurant or restaurant tickets
- Navigo Card (50%)
This is how you can impress us
- You have a legal degree or a degree with a specialisation in Human Resources, and you have at least 4 years of successful experience as a generalist Human Resources Manager in a growing company.
- You are known for your rigour, your sense of organisation and your high level of vision. Your ability to adapt and your spirit of initiative are essential assets to successfully complete your missions.
- You want to grow with a growing company and give the best of yourself to make the organisation grow.
- Admin and payroll do not scare you
- Good level of English essential