As a (Senior) Web Analyst, you’ll support the Business Intelligence team at Visable on its journey to becoming a data-driven company. If you’re familiar with Google Analytics, web tracking and the user journey and would like to play an active role in shaping our tracking landscape, then come and join our team!
Shape the future of B2B with us
- You’ll be responsible for further developing Visable’s web analytics landscape (design, tracking, analysis etc.) and actively contribute your ideas.
- You’ll refine our data and web analytics tools and optimise the corresponding processes and interfaces in an agile working environment.
- You’ll continuously analyse business-relevant data and KPIs from our platforms and derive concrete recommendations for action.
- You’ll support the various stakeholders in our three locations Hamburg, Berlin and Paris in both daily business and tracking projects.
- You’ll have the opportunity to get further involved in other exciting areas, such as conversion optimisation and data analytics, and thereby further your career as an expert in our sector.
What we offer
- A varied, challenging job awaits you with exciting projects
- As part of our friendly and open-minded team, you can bring your own ideas and develop them further
- Through our flat hierarchies and short decision-making, you have the opportunity to move something
- We offer attractive incentives and fair remuneration in modern offices in the heart of the city of Hamburg
This is how you can impress us
- You have first-rate expertise in Google Analytics or other common web analytics tools (Webtrekk, Adobe Analytics, AT Internet etc.)
- You have at least 2 years’ professional experience in web analytics and tracking
- You have basic knowledge of the query language SQL
- Ideally, you have some practical experience of working with visualisation tools
- Excellent analytical skills, big-picture perspective and a love of numbers