Forme mit uns die Zukunft des B2B
- Guide our qualitative and quantitative research efforts as the senior expert
- Coach and support fellow researchers with your vision and expertise
- Standardise, scale up and institutionalise Visable’s research processes and tools from recruitment, research operations to insight generation – and putting insights into action
- Execute qualitative and quantitative research for cross-functional product teams
- Execute strategic research for product leadership
- Collaborate with experts from other departments, such as CRM and Data Science
Was wir bieten
- The opportunity to actively shape the future of online B2B business and build an European Champion
- At our company, you can expect an established traditional enterprise with the advantages of a dynamic start-up culture: flat hierarchies, a first-name basis culture, and a fantastic team spirit
- An agile and supportive environment, where success is always a team achievement.
- Optimal work-life balance through 30 vacation days (+ Christmas Eve & New Year's Eve) and flexible working hours
- We believe in the best of both worlds: flexibility and collaboration. Thus, you'll enjoy the benefits of working from home while also experiencing the team spirit in our offices at least once a week, for a total of eight days a month
- We promote your professional and personal skills through individual training opportunities (e.g., Visable Online Academy & Trainings), regular feedback talks, and team building measures
- Take advantage of our workation offer and work where others vacation
Damit beeindruckst Du uns
- User-centered mindset and strong motivation to build usable, accessible and well-performing digital products, preferably for B2B users
- Experience applying qualitative and quantitative research methodologies in digital product development
- Expertise in practice and theory of user experience research and
- Communication skills and dedication to spreading your insights across
- Ability to present and clearly convey essential insights
- Excellence in stakeholder management, communication and documentation
- Deep familiarity with user research processes and tools, from recruitment, scheduling, insight management and reporting
How to apply?
Write a short cover letter explaining your motivation to work with us, and send it along with your CV and any work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This hybrid role can be filled in our Paris, Hamburg or Berlin office, with a minimum office presence of 8 days per month. We do not consider fully remote applications or contractors for this role.
We live and love diversity! That's why we signed the „Diversity Charter“ to promote equal opportunities and diversity in all its components. By signing the Diversity Charter we guarantee that all qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation gender identity or physical abilities. A culture of respectful interaction is deeply rooted in our corporate values and therefore we want every employee to feel included, accepted and valued. With over 50 different nationalities and more than 20 spoken languages among Visable’s workforce, we can already be proud of being a culturally varied and truly international company.
You can find more information about Visable here.