If job-sharing applies to you, then you only need to meet the requirements for either Brand OR PR and Internal Communication.
Reporting to the VP Marketing, together with a team of 6 team members, the TeamLead Brand, PR and Internal Communication is in charge of a wide range of Brand, PR and Internal Communication initiatives, building awareness and credibility for Visable, wlw and europages brands in the European market, simultaneously establishing the organization as a thought leader in the market.
This is a cross-functional role requiring the ability to manage and efficiently communicate with various internal teams (Sales, Marketing, Product, etc), ensuring consistency and appropriateness of the messages across channels. Additionally, ensuring that all programs are aligned with the overall business objectives and are relevant to multiple audiences.
Forme mit uns die Zukunft des B2B
- You play a key role in shaping Visable's external communications (PR) and internal communication (including group-wide events) for all our brands and audiences, in relevant geographic locations and languages
- You proactively create communication events and support our executives in communicating with the media, mostly in DACH and France, through impactful content pieces, from press releases to online magazine articles, conferences, audios or videos snippets . This includes cooperating with media and relevant organizations
- You ensure that unified, consistent, and positive messages define and promote the corporate identity and mission
- You leverage the brand strategy and corresponding brand elements such as brand design, content or campaigns in order to maximize the brand’s equity
- You oversee all brand content such as design assets, including creative briefings, graphics, photography, editorial content or promotional material etc. across the business
- You plan, manage and control a dedicated budget. You prepare and share reports on campaign or initiative performance and tracking of relevant brand KPI's; you carry out market and portfolio analysis
Was wir bieten
- The opportunity to shape the future of the online B2B business and build an European champion
- You can expect an established traditional company with the advantages of a dynamic start-up culture: flat hierarchies, relaxed, informal atmosphere and a great team spirit
- An agile and supportive environment where success is always a team effort
- Optimal work-life balance thanks to 30 days of holiday (+ Christmas Eve & New Year's Eve) and flexible home office options. Except for a few meetings per year, you decide whether you want to work remotely or in the office
- We promote your professional and personal skills with individual training opportunities (e.g.Visable Online-Academy & Trainings), regular feedback discussions and team-building measures
- Take advantage of our “Workation” offer and work where others spend their holiday
Damit beeindruckst Du uns
- You have 2-3 years of experience in leading a Brand or Corporate Communications team
- You have at least 5 years of experience in external communication, for example in a PR agency and ideally in a B2B environment
- You have experience in the conception and creation of various content formats (text/image, moving image, social media, web, reportage, white papers)
- You are enthusiastic about topics such as B2B marketing, platform economy and the interrelationships of the European (digital) economy
- You are a strong communicator who proactively initiates projects and implements them on your own responsibility as well as formulate and present actionable insight from analysis of data
- You have an open but confident manner and your excellent communication skills make you a networker
- You are business fluent in German and English
We live and love diversity! That's why we signed the „Diversity Charter“ to promote equal opportunities and diversity in all its components.
By signing the Diversity Charter we guarantee that all qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation as well as gender identity or expression and physical or cognitive abilities. A culture of respectful interaction is deeply rooted in our corporate values and therefore we want every employee to feel included, accepted and valued.
With over 50 different nationalities and more than 20 spoken languages among Visable’s workforce, we can already be proud of being a culturally varied and truly international company.