Visable is a European digital communication group (370 employees, €55M turnover) with establishments in France, Belgium and Germany. In France, 50 employees coordinate sales and activity in more than 20 countries through direct sales teams (France, Belgium, Eastern Europe) or reseller partners (Italy, Germany, Spain, Poland, Russia...). We support European SMEs in their international commercial development by helping them to be more visible on the Internet.
Visable International publishes the websites, www.europages.com and www.europages.fr, allowing B2B buyers to find the best suppliers among 3 million European and global companies. Every year, more than 36 million buyers from all over the world use our 26 language versions to find their next supplier in fields as varied as food, machinery, services, cosmetics... making EUROPAGES the most complete and most visited European B2B site on the market (OJD certified). 78% of visitors are European, and 22% come from China, the United States, etc... At Visable, we are naturally international.
For suppliers, we offer increased visibility on our specialized B2B sites, with 24/7 access to contacts and statistics, translation services in 26 languages... No need to be trilingual (or more), we take care of everything.
Shape the future of B2B with us
- Ensuring the quality of E*Page publications, company pages, registered suppliers, in French, English (and any other spoken language),
- Process incoming requests made by our customers and partners through all our interaction channels; website, email, phone, social networks.
- Analysis of recurring requests and recommendations for potential improvements
- Explain and train suppliers to fully understand the Website services,
- Assist the Marketing and Sales departments in the context of digital campaigns (lead processing, moderation, qualification, appointment scheduling).
- Recommend improvements amongst all departments, in particular with managing current and future tools (Hubspot, Sugar CRM, etc...).
- Client quality control, establish and follow up on satisfaction reporting, especially for clients terminating their contracts.
- You will be trained to use the following tools: Hubspot, SugarCRM, SAP, Excel, Powepoint, Office365.
What we offer
- Fixed-term contract 6-9 months (with the possibility of recruitment at the end of the contract)
- A young and multicultural working environment with an international outlook (14 countries are currently represented by our teams)
- An ambitious and exciting project in a strong turnover growth context
- Autonomy and responsibility
- Medical aid
- Holiday bonus or employment cheques
- 50% of public transport costs reimbursed, bicycle allowance or equivalent.
- Visable promotes a satisfying balance between personal and professional life
This is how you can impress us
- You have good interpersonal skills and are comfortable on the phone.
- You can handle a wide variety of assignments and like to be efficient.
- You like impressing, solving daily problems and working methodically.
- You are diplomatic and feel comfortable solving complex situations with dialogue and pedagogy.
- You master desktop software, especially Excel.
- You are at ease writing and speaking in English and French.
- Any other language is a plus (Italian, German or Spanish...).