The EUROPAGES site is published in 26 languages and is visited every month by more than 3.5 million visitors from all over the world. Our ambition is to become the reference site for professional buyers from all over the world to find the best suppliers.
To achieve our ambitious objectives, we have bet on different backgrounds and personalities: our teams represent 14 countries. Furthermore, we believe in autonomy and responsibility: a motivated team is a team that benefits from flexibility in its work organisation.
We are currently looking for someone to take over our emailing department and make direct marketing a growth tool for our clients and our company.
Shape the future of B2B with us
- Within the Business Operations division (6 people), your missions will be carried out in an international context. Our objective is to implement a new inbound and outbound emailing strategy for our different targets: international B2B buyers or suppliers
- We also want to boost the number of subscribers (free or paying) and develop a DataMarketing offer by monetising the address database
- Set up our new HubSpot Marketing Hub solution (contract signed, implementation to start in January 2020)
- Establish marketing interaction scenarios for the different targets to increase the use of the EUROPAGES service: newsletters, personalised notifications, partner emailings, sleeper wake-up calls, etc.
- Ensure management of the contact database in compliance with good practices (reactivation, deliverability, GDPR, ...)
- Manage the production and routing schedule by controlling priorities and monitoring the KPIs of the campaigns carried out
- Recommend evolutions of processes and solutions
- Improve email templates, landing pages and existing forms (monthly newsletters, information emails, leadgen emails...)
- Advise and support our 2 sales departments (direct sales and partner sales) to support the sales effort in France and throughout Europe (using our translation services)
- Collaborate with the Traffic Manager to develop the marketing strategy of the user database for the different targets
- Represent Visable International in Group projects (the head office teams are based in Hamburg)
- Monitor and analyse competition with the main players in the B2B market
What we offer
- A young and multicultural working environment with an international outlook (14 countries are currently represented by our teams)
- An ambitious and exciting project in a strong turnover growth context
- Autonomy and responsibility
- Medical aid
- Holiday bonus or employment cheques
- 50% of public transport costs reimbursed, bicycle allowance or equivalent.
- Visable promotes a satisfying balance between personal and professional life
This is how you can impress us
- With a BAC+2/3, you have experience in implementing emailing campaigns with an advertiser or an agency
- You master HTML, Photoshop and Excel. Knowledge of the HubSpot tool is an advantage
- You have a good level of written and spoken English
- You have a strong graphic flare, you are organised and rigorous, you know how to anticipate and manage priorities with reactivity
- Good communicator, you know how to adapt to a changing environment, you like international teamwork in multi-project mode